A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anardi Agosto-Mujica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anardi Agosto-Mujica is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agosto-Mujica
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agosto-Mujica Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anardi Agosto-Mujica, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Agosto-Mujica graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Agosto-Mujica has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Women And Children`s Hospital Of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anardi Agosto-Mujica MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anardi Agosto-Mujica practice?
- Dr. Anardi Agosto-Mujica has 1 office location.
Dr. Anardi Agosto-Mujica practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Bartow, FL.
See Bartow Allergists, Bartow Internists, and Bartow Pediatricians.