A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anas Al-Janadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anas Al-Janadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Janadi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Al-Janadi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anas Al-Janadi MD is a male Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anas Al-Janadi practice?
- Dr. Anas Al-Janadi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anas Al-Janadi practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Hematologists and Lansing Oncologists.