Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Lifesaving, compasionate and great Oncologist!!! show details Lifesaving, compasionate and great Oncologist!!!
by Mike and Pat Belbot Las Vegas, NV on May 1st, 2016

Dr, AlJanadi saved my husbands life when he was diagnosed with stage IV Melanoma. He was our Doctor, friend and without his care and guidance, my husband would not be with me today. Dr. AlJanadi was practicing in Las Vegas, NV at the time within the VA healthcare system. He is compassionate, honest, and without a doubt, the main reason my husband is still alive after 15 years of finishing treatments within the VA and a second Clinical trial at City Of Hope. Our thoughts and prayers are with him always!!!

by Gene W Smith on Jul 31st, 2015

Thanks to Dr. Al Janadi I am cancer free today. He is one of the finest Doctors and cares for his patients like they are family. Yes the treatment was tough but it was the right treatment.

Dr. Al-Janadi is a caring and amazing doctor! show details Dr. Al-Janadi is a caring and amazing doctor!
Nov 2nd, 2010

Dr. Al-Janadi treated our father in Las Vegas as part of the VA Clinic. There are not enough good and positive adjectives that can describe Dr. Al-Janadi and his care for our father and us. He personally called when you leave a message and he talked to the whole family when we went in to discuss our fathers care. Michigan is lucky to have such an amazing doctor in their state.