Dr. Anas Daghestani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anas Daghestani?

December 20th, 2013

Does he exist?

Dr. Daghestani has a handy way of not seeing patients - he refuses requests for appointments but is perfectly fine if you name him as your primary care physician. He has a nurse who diagnoses and treats his patients - not him! And if you ask to get an appointment with him you are denied. I had to see another doctor in his practice because he wouldn't give me an appointment - it was the middle of the day - to get treated for a serious infection that, you know, thought my primary care physician might have wanted to look at. No way. Had him for some time now, but wouldn't recognize him to see him. This is some kind of deal to rake in the insurance money but never having to actually doctor anyone - no matter how sick you are. Guy doesn't even call or talk to patients.

February 3rd, 2012

MFV

Have been a patient of Dr. Daghestani for 6+ years and feel completely comfortable with every visit. He is a compassionate doctor with unending patience observing the patient as a whole - mind and body - not just the physical problem at hand.

August 31st, 2010

Dr. Dagestani may well be the best doctor I have been to in my lifetime and at 55 yrs, I've had the opportunity to be treated by many. I fully agree with everyone that he does not rush through appointments and will address all of the patients concerns.His manner is outstanding.At 55 men need things regularly checked and most of us, me included, don't go to the doctor until we have a problem.Dr Dagastani has a friendly and humorous manner to coax a relutcant male to get the needed examinations. It is like getting advice from a good professional friend.I hope I do not ever move and need to find a new doctor.

June 23rd, 2010

Wonderful Doctor

We were referred to Dr. Daghestani by Dr. Kevin Kriesel, my daughter's ENT, when she was dealing with a lengthy, undaignosed condition. Dr. Kriesel felt Chelsea needed more specialized care and follow-up with a PCP that would work well, and in coordination with, his treatment of Chelsea. We changed our PCP designation, both my daughter and myself, to Dr. Daghestani. He is an amazing doctor. He takes time to talk to you and find out about who you are and what you have been dealing with in your health, never, has he rushed us through an appointment; he is kind, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable; he explains every situation in terms that it is understandable to the average patient. He truly listens to your concerns and puts your mind at ease about anything you are worried about and if he feels it is something that should be looked into further, he handles the situation immediately. We absolutely love him and would never think about going to another doctor for our primary care. He is one of the few doctors, just like Dr. Kriesel, that I have found in my lifetime, that you know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that when you walk out of his office, you have received the very best of care and advice. I would recommend Dr. Daghestani to anyone needing a great doctor with a wonderful bedside manner.

May 29th, 2009

Dr. Daghestani is a wonderful doctor! He is very courtesy, and very caring.

November 17th, 2014