A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anas Entabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anas Entabi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Entabi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Entabi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anas Entabi MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anas Entabi practice?
- Dr. Anas Entabi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anas Entabi practices Internal Medicine near Palmdale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgecrest, CA and Lancaster, CA.
See Palmdale Internists.