A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anas Nahhas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anas Nahhas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nahhas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anas Nahhas, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahhas graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nahhas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anas Nahhas DO and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anas Nahhas practice?
- Dr. Anas Nahhas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anas Nahhas practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Palos Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Tinley Park, IL and Evergreen Park, IL.
See Palos Heights Internists, Palos Heights Pulmonologists, Palos Heights Critical Care Practitioners, and Palos Heights Sleep Medicine Doctors.