A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anas Nahhas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anas Nahhas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nahhas
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nahhas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anas Nahhas, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahhas graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nahhas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anas Nahhas DO and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anas Nahhas practice?
- Dr. Anas Nahhas has 1 office location.
Dr. Anas Nahhas practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Palos Heights, IL.
See Palos Heights Internists, Palos Heights Pulmonologists, Palos Heights Critical Care Practitioners, and Palos Heights Sleep Medicine Doctors.