A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anastacia Largosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anastacia Largosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Largosa
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Largosa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Largosa graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Largosa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anastacia R Largosa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anastacia R. Largosa practice?
- Dr. Anastacia Largosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Anastacia Largosa practices Family Medicine near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Primary Care Doctors.