A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anastacia Largosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Largosa graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Largosa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Largosa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anastacia R. Largosa practice?
Dr. Anastacia Largosa practices Family Medicine near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Family Physicians.