A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Largosa graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.More Education & Awards
Dr. Largosa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bromenn Healthcare
- Christ Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Largosa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anastacia Largosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anastacia R. Largosa practice?
Dr. Anastacia Largosa practices Family Medicine near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stacey Largosa, Dr. Stacie Largosa, Dr. Stacy Largosa, Dr. Staci Largosa