A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anastas Nenov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anastas Nenov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anastas Nenov, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nenov graduated from Medical University - Varna.
Dr. Nenov has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anastas P Nenov MD is a male Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anastas P. Nenov practice?
- Dr. Anastas Nenov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anastas Nenov practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Hollywood Radiologists.