A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anastasia Dimick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anastasia Dimick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimick graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dimick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anastasia Petro Dimick MD is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Anastasia P. Dimick practice?
- Dr. Anastasia Dimick has 1 office location.
Dr. Anastasia Dimick practices Dermatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Dermatologists.