A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anastasia Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fischer
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Fischer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anastasia Fischer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Fischer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anastasia Noel Fischer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anastasia N. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Anastasia Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. Anastasia Fischer practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors and Columbus Family Physicians.