A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anastasia Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anastasia Fischer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Fischer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anastasia Noel Fischer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anastasia N. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Anastasia Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. Anastasia Fischer practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Westerville, OH.
See Westerville Primary Care Doctors and Westerville Sports Medicine Doctors.