A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anastasia Gentles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anastasia Gentles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anastasia Gentles, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentles graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Gentles has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anastasia Lorraine Gentles MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anastasia L. Gentles practice?
- Dr. Anastasia Gentles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anastasia Gentles practices Pediatrics near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey Village, TX.
See Sugar Land Pediatricians.