A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anastasia Nikitina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anastasia Nikitina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nikitina
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anastasia Nikitina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 30 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Breast Cancer
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Heart Block
- Hiatal Hernia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Nikitina graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nikitina has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anastasia Arkadivna Nikitina MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anastasia A. Nikitina practice?
- Dr. Anastasia Nikitina has 1 office location.
Dr. Anastasia Nikitina practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.