A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anastasia Nikitina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anastasia Nikitina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nikitina
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Nikitina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anastasia Nikitina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 30 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Breast Cancer
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Heart Block
- Hiatal Hernia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Nikitina graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nikitina has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anastasia Arkadivna Nikitina MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anastasia A. Nikitina practice?
- Dr. Anastasia Nikitina has 1 office location.
Dr. Anastasia Nikitina practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.