A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anastasia Nikitina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anastasia Nikitina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anastasia Nikitina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nikitina graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nikitina has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nikitina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anastasia A. Nikitina practice?
Dr. Anastasia Nikitina practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Cardiologists, and New York Surgeons.