Dr. Anastasia Solovieva MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2017
Please Read
I walked in and up to the front desk, waited for the girl to acknowledge me, she didn't. I finally said, Hi, my name is.. and I have an appointment. (Very rudely and without eye contact), She told me I was late! I wasn't I confirmed the appt the day before with the same girl. She handed me paperwork, then proceeded to tell say to me, "Before you do this paperwork, see that door open with the light on, you need to go in and PEE in a cup". "Write you name on it and put it in the window". This is in front of about 10 people! Never have I been told in the lobby of a doctors office to go and pee in a cup! After I "Peed in a cup". I came back out and filled out the paperwork, I handed it in. She holds up my paperwork, (front page is full of Very Personal Questions), and is telling me very loudly to correct certain things..embarrassing personal things! Might I mind you, there are men, women, babies all in the lobby, seeing and hearing all about my personal info! I should have walked out but I figured I would wait to meet the doctor! The nurse calls me back and I am sitting in a room, her on the opposite end and she is yelling out questions to me, which I had to yell back. Quite a big room, hope no one else heard us speaking. I get undressed and I am waiting on the table, the doctor comes in. She says very few words to me, she is in a big hurry. She does the exam and another procedure. I am crying on the table b/c it is hurting so bad! I'm asking her to stop, the pain was unbearable. She tells me to stop moving, it's almost over, and to scoot back down. While I am in stirrups, the nurse OPENS THE DOOR AND WALKS OUT! My entire lower area is exposed to the hallway. Not to mention, the second half of my visit, still up in stirrups, I have NO nurse in the ROOM with me! She finishes and tells me she will send it off. She turns on the light and walks out the door. I was in shock! I couldn't believe what just happened to me! I didn't know if I should get dressed, if I was finished, if anyone was coming back in, Nothing? After about 5 minutes, I as I am putting on my top on , the nurse comes in and starts changing the table!! I said, I'm not dressed yet, she told me, she needed to change the bed. I walk to the front where I have to endure the awful girl at the front again! I leave, I cried all the way home! When I got out of my car, I had blood all down my legs, all over my pants and all in my car. I was devastated. No one told me I would bleed for 3 days and be in pain for a week. No one offered me a sanitary napkin, good thing I was off work that day and went home. To this day no one has called me to give me the results to my tests. Thank goodness I am signed into quest, to receive the results myself. This was a nightmare! This was my experience and I will not go back there again!

September 27th, 2016
Kind and compassionate as was the entire staff! Very short wait time. This physician did not rush and answered all questions in a straight forward manner.

October 2nd, 2015
get new staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
inaccurate diagnosis of something very serious. told me on the phone i had hep C then come to find out that my blood work was fine. they never would admit that they messed up. the staff is incompetent and i feel dumber after talking to the girl at the front desk. absolute moron. as far as Anastasia goes if she had a different team i may consider staying with her through my pregnancy but since i know that is not going to happen........ tootles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 25th, 2015
find another doctor
Very rude,

August 4th, 2015
highly recomended

July 31st, 2015
very very rude staff, poor communication skill, bad planing

July 15th, 2015
Lobed her, very patient, and professional.

May 13th, 2015
LOVE THE DR AND NURSE. FRONT OFFICE STAFF IS HORRIBLE.

May 11th, 2015
She was beyond amazing when I delivered my kid and while she was taken care of me while pregnant(:

April 24th, 2015
What an amazing MD!
Fantastic physician in every way! Thorough, kind, brilliant, helpful! When my insurance changed, I had to find another Ob/Gyn. What good luck I had finding her to be my new Ob/ Gyn! Highly recommended!

March 26th, 2015
I absolutely love this doctor I would recommend her to everybody she listens to what you had to say she is kind she cares you can tell and she helped me knew right away new exactly what to do for me I'm very happy that I found her

March 16th, 2015
Can't Take You Even If Say Really Think I need a Doctor
New to the area and can't get in to a doctor.