A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anastasia Waechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anastasia Waechter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waechter
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Waechter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anastasia Waechter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Waechter graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Waechter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anastasia C Waechter MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anastasia C. Waechter practice?
- Dr. Anastasia Waechter has 1 office location.
Dr. Anastasia Waechter practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Gastroenterologists.