A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anastasia Waechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anastasia Waechter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waechter
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Waechter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anastasia Waechter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Waechter graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Waechter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anastasia C Waechter MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anastasia C. Waechter practice?
- Dr. Anastasia Waechter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anastasia Waechter practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Gastroenterologists.