A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tasso Alexiou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Alexiou has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tasso Alexiou MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Tasso Alexiou practice?
- Dr. Tasso Alexiou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tasso Alexiou practices Neurology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Neurologists.