A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anastasios Kanellopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anastasios Kanellopoulos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanellopoulos
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kanellopoulos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanellopoulos graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Kanellopoulos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anastasios John Kanellopoulos MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anastasios J. Kanellopoulos practice?
- Dr. Anastasios Kanellopoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Anastasios Kanellopoulos practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.