A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anastasios Kanellopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anastasios Kanellopoulos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanellopoulos
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kanellopoulos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanellopoulos graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Kanellopoulos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anastasios John Kanellopoulos MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anastasios J. Kanellopoulos practice?
- Dr. Anastasios Kanellopoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Anastasios Kanellopoulos practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.