A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anastasios Pelias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pelias
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pelias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anastasios Pelias, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelias graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Pelias has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anastasios J Pelias MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anastasios J. Pelias practice?
- Dr. Anastasios Pelias has 1 office location.
Dr. Anastasios Pelias practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Franklin Square, NY.
See Franklin Square Surgeons.