A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anastasios Pelias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pelias
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pelias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anastasios Pelias, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelias graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Pelias has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anastasios J Pelias MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anastasios J. Pelias practice?
- Dr. Anastasios Pelias has 1 office location.
Dr. Anastasios Pelias practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Franklin Square, NY.
See Franklin Square Cardiothoracic Surgeons.