More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anastassios Karistinos
Dr. Anastassios Karistinos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Karistinos is affiliated with Ben Taub Hospital, The Methodist Hospital and Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Karistinos has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Anastassios Karistinos has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Anastassios Karistinos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Michael Epstein
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Houston, TX 0.01 mi49
Dr. Catherine Palisch
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Houston, TX 0.01 mi8
Dr. Peleg Ben-Galim
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi19