A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anasuya Somasundaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anasuya Somasundaram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anasuya Somasundaram, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Somasundaram graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Somasundaram has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anasuya Somasundaram MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anasuya Somasundaram practice?
- Dr. Anasuya Somasundaram has 1 office location.
Dr. Anasuya Somasundaram practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.