A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anat Feingold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anat Feingold is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feingold
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anat Feingold, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feingold graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Feingold has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anat Rachel Feingold MD and MPH is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Anat R. Feingold practice?
- Dr. Anat Feingold has 1 office location.
Dr. Anat Feingold practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Pediatric Specialists.