Dr. Anat Rachel Feingold MD and MPH is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anat Feingold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anat Feingold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anat Feingold, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Feingold graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Feingold has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feingold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anat R. Feingold practice?
Dr. Anat Feingold practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Jersey City Pediatricians and Jersey City Infectious Disease Doctors.