A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anat Feingold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anat Feingold is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feingold
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Feingold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anat Feingold, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feingold graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Feingold has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anat Rachel Feingold MD and MPH is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Anat R. Feingold practice?
- Dr. Anat Feingold has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anat Feingold practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Salem, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somers Point, NJ and Galloway, NJ.
See Salem Pediatric Specialists.