A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anat Feingold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anat Feingold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anat Feingold, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feingold graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Feingold has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anat Rachel Feingold MD and MPH is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Anat R. Feingold practice?
- Dr. Anat Feingold has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anat Feingold practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Salem, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Salem Pediatric Specialists.