Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anat Feingold
Dr. Anat Feingold, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Camden, NJ. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Pediatrics. Dr. Feingold is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital, Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center and Cooper Medical Center. Dr. Feingold has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Anat Feingold has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Anat Feingold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camden, NJ.
Dr. Rajendra Setty
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Camden, NJ 0 mi11
Dr. Lori Feldman-Winter
Pediatrics, Adolescent Medicine
Camden, NJ 0 mi31
Dr. Barry Cohen
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Camden, NJ 0 mi35