A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anat Galor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anat Galor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anat Galor, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Galor graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Galor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anat Galor MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anat Galor practice?
- Dr. Anat Galor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anat Galor practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.