A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anat Galor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anat Galor, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Galor graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Galor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Galor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans