Dr. Anat Lansky MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Lake Bluff, IL

August 28th, 2015
Blessing to have met...
We are newer patients to Dr. Lansky, she wasn't originally our first choice but after trying to see another Dr in the building we got moved to her...THANK God, she has been wonderful! You can tell she truly cares about her patients and you never feel rushed!

August 10th, 2013
Ms
Went to interview her as a prospective internist. For every question I asked about how she treated certain health conditions, she billed me as though I was there for each condition. She obviously was not listening as I was clear that I was not seeing her because I was sick. I was billed over $300!! When I tried to contact her to rectify the situation, she never called me back even when I sent a letter to her attention. She had office staff call me even though I had specifically asked and wrote to speak to her. She obviously does not want to deal with patients. Glad I was not sick and needed her assistance. I did select a different doctor (not in that practice) who met with me and answered all of my questions without charging me. By the way, I met with other doctors who gave me their time and did not charge either. With so many doctors who care and do respond when you leave a message, do not waste your time with a doctor like her.

March 4th, 2013
Love Dr Lansky
I would move across the country if needed to stay with Dr. Lansky. I have been seeing her for 10 years now and have followed her to 4 different locations. When I see her I truly feel like a person and a patient, not a business transaction. I believe that she cares about my well being. I already dread the day when she no longer practices.

September 25th, 2012
Immediately dropped her as my PCP
Takes days to fill out a prescription.Won't respond to emails. Not, takes a long time to respond, never responds.Said to me: "C equals MD" when talking about the grades needed to pass her med school classes.

February 3rd, 2012
Never listen to me. Never tried to find the underlying causes of my problem. Just said that my thyroid is low need some hormones. Never try to listen to me what is causing it like the enormous amount of stress and no sleep. Basically blamed the stress and no sleep on my tyroid.

May 21st, 2011
Fraudulent Billing for Appointment
Long wait time for a 5 minute visit for a refill on a prescription written by one of her colleagues.Fraudulently billed me for several levels of service above that which was rendered (i.e. 60 minutes of face-to-face time).