A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anat Pilpoul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anat Pilpoul, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilpoul graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Pilpoul has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anat Pilpoul MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anat Pilpoul practice?
- Dr. Anat Pilpoul has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anat Pilpoul practices Pediatrics near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Milpitas, CA and San Jose, CA.
See Las Vegas Pediatricians.