A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anatole Karpovs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anatole Karpovs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Karpovs graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Karpovs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karpovs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anatole J. Karpovs practice?
Dr. Anatole Karpovs practices Pediatrics near Lake Charles, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Sulphur, LA.
See Lake Charles Pediatricians.