A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anatole Karpovs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anatole Karpovs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Karpovs graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Karpovs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anatole Juris Karpovs MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anatole J. Karpovs practice?
- Dr. Anatole Karpovs has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anatole Karpovs practices Pediatrics near Lake Charles, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Sulphur, LA and Jennings, LA.
See Lake Charles Pediatricians.