Overall Review

August 2nd, 2013
Wonderful Dr. and person
I see Dr. Kleiner for both Rhematology and allergies. When I first met him one year ago, I immediately felt comfortable and as if I had known him my entire life. I find that he gives me his entire attention at each visit, and I never feel rushed. I only wish he could be my primary MD as well.

August 2nd, 2012
Spent lots of time with me
I have rheumatoid arthritis and I had a lot of questions about the medicines. Dr. Kleiner spent over an hour with me during my first visit examining my joints and talking about different treatments and what to expect. He gave me some reading materials to take home, and I had more questions after I got home and looked over everything. When I called the office and left a message, Dr. Kleiner called back and spent another half hour on the phone with me. He was really patient and didn't try to push any type of treatment that I wasn't comfortable with. I had a lot of input in my own care and I feel empowered to fight my arthritis! I'm really happy I met him -- 4 stars!

July 18th, 2012
finally some relief
I had horrible hives for almost half a year. HORRIBLE every day. I was itching out of my skin and couldn't sleep at night. I was a zombie during the day because of not sleeping and all the medicines I was taking. I saw Dr. Kleiner and he did a biopsy of one of the hives and found out that I was having a problem with my immune system. I am hive-free for two months now and I have my life back!

July 16th, 2012
thanks
The doctor listened, answered my questions, and I feel better now that I'm on the right treatment. What else do you want?

February 19th, 2012
Terrible Doctor
This man didn't spend any time with me. He didn't bother to send me for more tests or anything. He diagnosed me with fibromyalgia, even though I didn't meet the criteria for diagnosis. I left in a lot of pain, whit no hope for further help, and he didn't even want to see me again. In my opinion, this man should not be practicing medicine if he can take the time to help his patients.

January 29th, 2012
Be cautious !!!!!
I was misdiagnosed, was over medicated, horrible side effects. Dr.kliner was close minded about other forms of actions. Ended up with shingles which he said "I don't know a lot about shingles.". That's when I knew it was time to find a new doctor. Too bad this box isn't big enough because that's only a fraction of the poor doctor- patient relationship.