A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anatoly Arber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anatoly Arber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anatoly Arber, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arber graduated from Odessa State Medical University.
Dr. Arber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anatoly Lazarevich Arber MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anatoly L. Arber practice?
- Dr. Anatoly Arber has 1 office location.
Dr. Anatoly Arber practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Gurnee, IL.
See Gurnee Anesthesiologists and Gurnee Pain Management Doctors.