A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anatoly Brodsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anatoly Brodsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brodsky
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Brodsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anatoly Brodsky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodsky graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brodsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anatoly Gregorievich Brodsky MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anatoly G. Brodsky practice?
- Dr. Anatoly Brodsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anatoly Brodsky practices Family Medicine near San Leandro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See San Leandro Family Physicians.