Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anatoly Brodsky
Dr. Anatoly Brodsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Leandro, CA, with another office in Portland, OR. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Brodsky is affiliated with Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center, Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center and Providence St Vincent Medical Center. Dr. Brodsky has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Anatoly Brodsky has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Anatoly Brodsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Leandro, CA.
Dr. Dale Townsend
Orthopedic Surgery, Family Medicine
San Leandro, CA 0.01 mi37
Dr. Hyeon Choe
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Leandro, CA 0.01 mi
Dr. Khurram Barolia
Adult Care, Family Medicine
San Leandro, CA 0.01 mi9