A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anatoly Bulkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anatoly Bulkin, Surgeon, Vascular Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anatoly Bulkin, FACS, FICS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Angiography
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulkin graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bulkin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Palomar Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anatoly Bulkin FACS, FICS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anatoly Bulkin practice?
- Dr. Anatoly Bulkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anatoly Bulkin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Escondido, CA.
See Escondido Surgeons.