A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anatoly Kremer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anatoly Kremer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kremer graduated from Kishinev State Medical Institute.
Dr. Kremer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anatoly I Kremer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Anatoly I. Kremer practice?
- Dr. Anatoly Kremer has 1 office location.
Dr. Anatoly Kremer practices Anesthesiology near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Anesthesiologists.