A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anatoly Pisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anatoly Pisman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pisman
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pisman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anatoly Pisman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pisman graduated from Aktjubinskij Med Inst, Aktjubinsk, Kazakhstan.
Dr. Pisman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anatoly DR Pisman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Anatoly D. Pisman practice?
- Dr. Anatoly Pisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Anatoly Pisman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.