A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anatoly Pisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anatoly Pisman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anatoly Pisman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pisman graduated from Aktjubinskij Med Inst, Aktjubinsk, Kazakhstan.
Dr. Pisman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anatoly DR Pisman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Anatoly D. Pisman practice?
- Dr. Anatoly Pisman has 12 office locations.
Dr. Anatoly Pisman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.