Dr. Anatoly Shalnov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anatoly Shalnov?

Have you seen Dr. Anatoly Shalnov?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 21st, 2016

Doctor from hades

Dr. Shalnov Was very rude when I went to him to figure out what was wrong with me when doctors said and test results showed I had issues. He was no help and got angry with me about asking for a minute to catch my breath. He also started filling out my health maintenance form upon arrival that I got which asked me where my pain was and what my symptoms were. After dr. Shalnov told me I was fine so I started asking questions about why I was having these pains and problems when other doctors and MRI test said and showed other wise he said he didn't know and had no other answers except I can send you down to the emergency room for a pain shot as he sat there watching me struggling to pick my pants off the ground and try to put them on instead of assisting me with help I had to ask him kindly can you please help me put on my pants. Never in my life have I've ever felt like I was being judged or profiled.

April 6th, 2016

Bad

This is Doctor is horrible, his don't like to talk and explain not for you. Do you need ask. I hope I never come back with him.

December 10th, 2015

Excellent physician -- frank and straight to the point

My grandmother has severe arthritis and was in a lot of pain when we made this appointment. Unfortunately because of her insurance, and because of which provider was available we didn't have a choice as to who she could see. After we scheduled the appointment with Dr. Shalnov, and I saw the reviews on line, I was very nervous about how it will go. I have to say, I was thoroughly impressed with Dr. Shalnov. He spent close to an hour -- an hour!!!-- with us! He listened carefully to my grandmother tell all about her life story, what kinds of meds she takes, what she does and doesn't do, etc. Dr. Shalnov listened carefully, making quick notes. He examined her, asking questions, and explained the different options in treatment. No, he won't coddle you or smile and make small talk. But, truthfully, I couldn't care less about that. I just wanted to get answers for my grandmother to start feeling some relief from her pain. He was very frank about what she should do and about what to expect, and I appreciated that. Furthermore, after we left, my mom called to follow up with some questions regarding the treatment plan and he spent another 20 minutes explaining to her the pros and cons of what he recommended. In an age when providers are cutting time to book as many patients as possible, this is a sign of a caring professional - and I'd rather have that, then someone who talks nice but doesn't do much else.

December 20th, 2013

good doc

ya, he doesnt look friendly, talk as little as possible but i had 3 steroids shots on my low back and recently got a lumbar radiofrequency and he was very precise, professional and gently... i was very concerned about the radiofrequency ablation because if u dont have a good doctor it can get worse, he make me feel comfortable and relax with such awful procedure... he was the best i got so far after 15 years suffering with such pain...

December 13th, 2013

So Bad

this is the worst doctor in the world, he is terrible. Not one word he says can be understood and the words he says are extremely unhelpful. He spent 4 minutes with me and decided I was fine and should just deal with it. Worst worst worst

September 22nd, 2013

post surgury pain management

Dr. shalnov has been trating me with cortizone injections which has been the only things that works for my pain. He doesnt talk much but is clear when he does and I really dont care as much about a "bedside manner" as I do about how well he does at his job. My only regret is that I ever had surgury in the 1st place... it did not help and I didnt meet Dr. Shalnov until a year later.

September 29th, 2012

I will never return there again

This man knows zero about patient care. I had an EMG test done by him recently, and I'm paying the price by living in pain for days STILL because of hard he jabbed those needles in me, and now my sciatica is acting up because of it. he pretty much said I was faking my injury, when my job is raise a my child during the day! Is that something I would lie about?! He never read the report and started just sticking me with needles! never explained the results to me, just said I shouldn't be in pain at all...really?! Your in my shoes daily I forgot, how silly of me! this man should not be a doctor, simple as that.

July 14th, 2012

Awful Experience

Rude, apathetic, didn't bother to review information that was sent to him with the referral, and the copy of his note that I received clearly demonstrated that he didn't listen much to my explanations of the symptoms. I have never felt a doctor cared less.He's also hard to understand, but I would not have rated him poorly for that.

June 11th, 2012

This Doctor is HORRIBLE!!!! Not a nice man at all. Cant understand his English and DOES NOT explain things to you well at all. I give -5 Stars

January 30th, 2012

I was very pleased with my visit. He was very caring and polite. I had read some unfavorable reviews before I went but nothing could have been farther from what I experienced. He did not push any treatment but recommended the course he thought reasonable. My daughter was with me and she was very impressed.

July 18th, 2011

Absolutely Awful

He was by far the worst Dr i have ever seen. He did not listen to me or my concerns. he got angry with me and stopped the visit because he was hurting me. He prescribed a completely different medicine without explaining what it was or why. He has zero interpersonal skills. I would not recomend this Dr under any circimstance.

February 3rd, 2011

Horrible Dr.

He didn't listen to one word I said. I said I had great pain and he told me that I didn't have pain or anything wrong with me. He did one mobility test and gave that diagnose. He was even confused on his explanation to me. Stealing money. I believe he doesn't care for his job or patients.