A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anatoly Sukharsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anatoly Sukharsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anatoly Sukharsky, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sukharsky graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Sukharsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Midstate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anatoly Michael Sukharsky MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anatoly M. Sukharsky practice?
- Dr. Anatoly Sukharsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anatoly Sukharsky practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Framingham, MA and Wallingford, CT.
See New York Radiologists.