Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anatoly Sukharsky
Dr. Anatoly Sukharsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Framingham, MA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Sukharsky is affiliated with Metrowest Medical Center and New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia. He speaks English.
Dr. Anatoly Sukharsky has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Anatoly Sukharsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Jason Deutsch
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
New York, NY 0.12 mi26
Dr. Bryan Lanzman
Diagnostic Radiology, Residency
New York, NY 0.37 mi7
Dr. Janine Keuskamp
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neurological Surgery
New York, NY 0.41 mi14