A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anayet Thakur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anayet Thakur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakur graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka.
Dr. Thakur has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anayet Uddin Thakur MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anayet U. Thakur practice?
- Dr. Anayet Thakur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anayet Thakur practices Internal Medicine near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Ocala Internists.