A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anayo Umerah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anayo Umerah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Umerah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anayo Umerah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Umerah graduated from Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi.
Dr. Umerah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anayo Stella Umerah MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anayo S. Umerah practice?
- Dr. Anayo Umerah has 1 office location.
Dr. Anayo Umerah practices Family Medicine near Macon, GA.
See Macon Family Physicians.