Dr. Anayo Umerah MD Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

October 2nd, 2016
STAY AWAY FROM PRECISION TX PROCEDURE. I was charged $4,000.00 and had to go back for a second procedure and the DR. wanted to charge me $1200.00 more to correct poor surgery results. He was rude, and I had to have to second try without anesthesia because he made the remark. "This is what you wanted." VERY, VERY bad bedside manner, rude, arrogant, and caused me great pain, wasted money, and embarrassment because of his poor surgery on my jowls and neck. STAY AWAY!! He did not even schedule me a follow up appointment and seemed angry because he had to correct his mistake with the surgery. I come from a medical family and this sort of behavior and treatment, in my mind, would be grounds for the suspension of his medical license due to such negligent behavior.

November 10th, 2015
Felt DisRespected at Appointment
Dr.Anayo was very unpleasant and unProfessonal as a Dr. She Didn't Take the time to listen to what I had to say she just ran out the room and wrote a Rx and was like see u later I don't care and don't care.

August 26th, 2015
Horrible Experience
This was the worst "Doctor" (using this term loosely) experience I've ever had. Shocking how practices can pop up and provide horrible service, incorrect medical diagnoses, charge and order unnecessary testing and still allowed to to practice in this community. The office is very nice on the outside and the Dr. actually appears to be nice, but that can not make up for the incompetence f the staff on the inside. I had the wrong prescriptions called into my Pharmacy several times that had even the pharmacy staff commenting on it. They were dumbfounded at how prescriptions were written, directions were incorrect and a few were downright negligent. The Dr. is in only a few days out of the week, the nurses and secretary are more concerned about what they are ordering for lunch than your time, and it's obvious that the main money comes in from those people getting botox and vitamins than the patients needing actual good healthcare. I decided my healthcare was more important and I deserved a great reliable practice with a competent medical staff.

December 29th, 2014
Wonderful Dr!
Dr Anayo Umerah was excellent. I am fortunate to have found her.

December 18th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Anayo Umerah is a very thorough doctor. Unlike many doctors who seem to be more concerned with the amount of patients they can see in a day, Dr. Umerah's focus seems to be quality not quantity. I find her to be very professional and courteous. She listened very well to ALL of my health concerns, has a great bedside manner and is not pushy in the least. I would fully recommend her excellent services to anyone looking for a more personable approach to health care.

April 10th, 2012
I found her useless - was more consered about selling her 'herbal' medicine that actually treating people

April 26th, 2010
she is a very nice dr best i have had in yrs i wish i could find her she went out of town i wish she would give a referral number i would be there in a heart beat she is a very nice dr

May 11th, 2009
Best doctor I had in years
Dr. Umerah really listened to me and asked the right questions. I am trying to find out if she is still in the Pittsburgh area. I had her as my PCM when she was at Health Associates East in Penn Hills. I liked that she was not into pushing pills but she was big on vitamins and supplements. She was not too pushy on her vitamin and supplement recommendations but did strongly advise them. She is very friendly and personable, I truly enjoyed having her for a doctor.

June 16th, 2015