A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anayochukwu Uche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anayochukwu Uche is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anayochukwu Uche, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Uche graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Uche has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anayochukwu Uche MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anayochukwu Uche practice?
- Dr. Anayochukwu Uche has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anayochukwu Uche practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Bullhead City, AZ.
See Bullhead City Internists and Bullhead City Infectious Disease Doctors.