Dr. Anayochukwu Uche MD Patient Reviews

April 29th, 2016
Abrupt, talks more than listens.

October 6th, 2012
Pleasant, Professional, Caring
Dr. Uche has been a Godsend during a difficult time; from diagnosis through treatment and follow up.

March 13th, 2012
NEVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR. HE DOES NOT CARE FOR THE PATIENT. VERY RUDE AND INCOSIDERATE

January 25th, 2011
uche
I find it hard to beleive DR. Uche refused you your hiv meds? Iv'e dealt with him for years. The only thing I worry about is he's gonna decide to pack up and go away.

December 4th, 2009
Best Doctor that I have ever seen.
Dr. Uche took time for me. He is one of the best Doctors I have seen and I wish I could have taken him with me to Ca. where I now live.best regards to him and His nurse Becka

October 20th, 2008
Avoid this Doctor at all Costs!!
I'm an HIV infected man who was given a referral from my internal medicine doctor to go see this doctor for my lab results.Upon my confrontation with this doctor, he asked why I had made the appointment. I told him to get my lab results. He then rudely replied "Well you didn't need to make an appointment to do this" The front office staff advised me that I "Had" to make an appt. with the doctor to get lab results so I did what office staff requested. After my appt. with this doctor, I telephoned office to get refills on my HIV meds and this doctor flat out refused to refill my anti-viral medication that I have been on for the past 7 years! When asked why he would not refill my medication he said he needed to do a comprehensive exam on me when I was in his office. I laughed and said to him on the phone "Why wasn't this done then"? When I asked to speak to clinic administrator this doctor hung the phone up on me and refused to put me thru to her. This doctor is practicing medicine under the standards of the country of Africa, where countless people are dying of this disease. This doctor needs to have his license revoked and be deported back to Africa and practice his low standards of medicine back there. My office visit with him was less than 5 minutes, so this should tell you something about how he treats and cares for his patients! I have filed a complaint with the Arizona Board of Medical Examiners against this joke of a doctor!