A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anbu Nadar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anbu Nadar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nadar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anbu Nadar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadar graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Nadar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Whitesburg Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anbu K Nadar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anbu K. Nadar practice?
- Dr. Anbu Nadar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anbu Nadar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near South Williamson, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and Pikeville, KY.
See South Williamson Orthopedic Surgeons.