A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anbu Nadar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anbu Nadar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nadar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anbu Nadar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadar graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Nadar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Whitesburg Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anbu K Nadar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anbu K. Nadar practice?
- Dr. Anbu Nadar has 1 office location.
Dr. Anbu Nadar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Orthopedic Surgeons.