A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anbu Nadar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anbu Nadar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadar
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Nadar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anbu Nadar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadar graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Nadar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Whitesburg Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anbu K Nadar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anbu K. Nadar practice?
- Dr. Anbu Nadar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anbu Nadar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near South Williamson, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and Pikeville, KY.
See South Williamson Surgeons.