Surgeons
4402 Churchman Ave
Ste 406
Louisville, KY 40215
502-375-1765
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Seriously?  |  show details
by Jeffrey A. Whitaker on May 2nd, 2014

First I had to wait for over an hour to be seen by the doctor. Just before I went back I was informed that I would need to pay for the visit today. I asked how much it would be and the lady at the desk said $140. This was weird but whatever. The doctor seemed less than interested in listening to me and rushed in and out of the room. His visit lasted all of 5 minutes. As I was leaving I tried to pay for my visit. The lady at the front dest said it would be $200. I tried to hand her my debit/credit card and she said cash or check only. At this point I'm very upset and I ask if they know that its 2014. The lady gets irritated and tells me that if I want them to schedule my x-ray that I have to pay them first. So I go to the atm and get $200 and go back. I ask why I'm being charged $200 when initially she say it would be $140? Thats when the charge was now miraculously $100. What in the world is going on here? Since then I have submitted FMLA papers to the doctor from my work. They didn't fill them out in time now I being discaplined at work because of them. THESE ARE THE MOST UNPROFFESIONAL PEOPLE I HAVE EVER SEEN! I'm calling today to cancel my appiontment for monday. If I could give a negative rating I would.

|  worst doctor  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2013

Wait Time To See This Doctor About Three Hours He Does Not Care About Your Needs Or Pain You Are In He Acts As If Your Bothering Him Not Sure Why He Is A Doctor If He Does Not Want To Help People Much Better Doctors In Huntington

|  show details
May 21st, 2013

521/2013 Waited 4.5 hours in waiting room. Could not wait any longer. Went back to work. Staff did not seem to care that I was waiting such a long time. No one told me that there had been a problem and he was running late or anything else. There is no excuse for this inconsiderate treatment.

|  Dr. Nadar?...NO WAY!!!  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2012

My wife broke her leg, nadar installed an internal fixator(plate and screws) when she awoke from the surgery it took him 2days to fianally come to her room and let her know what he had done. He was very rude.Tried to convince her that she was a drug addict because she wanted something for the pain,wrote her a persciption for some asparin and sent her home.followed up in 4 weeks,disscharge and obvious infection were present,he took the stitches out, cleaned the wound with benadine,then he put the SAME DIRTY DISCHARGE LADEN 4x4 right back on to it. he also told her that,"I don't want to treat you but someone has to", I wanted to punch him in the mouth after that;In short I would rather go to a vet than this man if I ever need a Dr. If you care about yourself or your loved ones-PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS DR.

|  Excessive Wait Time and No Dr. Contact  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2012

My 85 year old mother had an appointment with Dr. Nadar today and waited five hours. Her escorts finally gave up and left his office without Mom being seen by the Dr. He nor his office staff seem to not have any consideration for the pain and suffering of their patients. Why schedule patients if you know you won't have the time to see them? This is unacceptable behavior for a person who is in the business of patient care and healing.