Dr. Anbu Nadar Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Anbu Nadar?

Patty Mullins

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

Very good Dr explains what is going on. The only problem is the wait time at his office is very long.

Posted on March 1st, 2017

He was great but the waiting room was a small box.All the medieval records were on the floor.

Awesome

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

I love this doctor and if it weren't for him I don't think I'd be walking today after breaking my ankle really bad!! Thanks Dr Nadar!

Posted on April 8th, 2016

o this little man saved me.i couldnt walk an i can know!!!!thank you dr nadar!!!you are a wonderful man!!

Posted on February 18th, 2016

wonderful dr...this man has done more for me then any one..i cant thank him enuf!!!

Total Knee Replacement

Posted on December 8th, 2015

Dr. Nadar performed a total left knee replacement for me 6 months ago. Surgically, he did an excellent job. I have to say that I have never met a more caring surgeon. The patient is more than just another number to him. His staff are excellent and the only negative thing I can think of is there is usually a lengthy wait at appointments.

bad doc

Posted on December 4th, 2015

all around bad doc.

Posted on January 24th, 2015

He is a good man but his staff did a no no she tried to fight a patient in front of a bunch of old ladies over her own medical records and erased his answering machine so he would never find out what she did to his client. Not good at all. But he is a good man and doctor

Outdated office

Posted on September 17th, 2014

Old, outdated office & waiting area. Does not accept debit, credit or check for payment (I have never seen this at any doctor's office, ever)! Patient must have cash at time of service. Very long waiting area time. Average wait time is 2 1/2 -4 hours. Okay bedside manner.

Seriously?

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

First I had to wait for over an hour to be seen by the doctor. Just before I went back I was informed that I would need to pay for the visit today. I asked how much it would be and the lady at the desk said $140. This was weird but whatever. The doctor seemed less than interested in listening to me and rushed in and out of the room. His visit lasted all of 5 minutes. As I was leaving I tried to pay for my visit. The lady at the front dest said it would be $200. I tried to hand her my debit/credit card and she said cash or check only. At this point I'm very upset and I ask if they know that its 2014. The lady gets irritated and tells me that if I want them to schedule my x-ray that I have to pay them first. So I go to the atm and get $200 and go back. I ask why I'm being charged $200 when initially she say it would be $140? Thats when the charge was now miraculously $100. What in the world is going on here? Since then I have submitted FMLA papers to the doctor from my work. They didn't fill them out in time now I being discaplined at work because of them. THESE ARE THE MOST UNPROFFESIONAL PEOPLE I HAVE EVER SEEN! I'm calling today to cancel my appiontment for monday. If I could give a negative rating I would.

worst doctor

Posted on June 25th, 2013

Wait Time To See This Doctor About Three Hours He Does Not Care About Your Needs Or Pain You Are In He Acts As If Your Bothering Him Not Sure Why He Is A Doctor If He Does Not Want To Help People Much Better Doctors In Huntington

Dr. Nadar?...NO WAY!!!

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

My wife broke her leg, nadar installed an internal fixator(plate and screws) when she awoke from the surgery it took him 2days to fianally come to her room and let her know what he had done. He was very rude.Tried to convince her that she was a drug addict because she wanted something for the pain,wrote her a persciption for some asparin and sent her home.followed up in 4 weeks,disscharge and obvious infection were present,he took the stitches out, cleaned the wound with benadine,then he put the SAME DIRTY DISCHARGE LADEN 4x4 right back on to it. he also told her that,"I don't want to treat you but someone has to", I wanted to punch him in the mouth after that;In short I would rather go to a vet than this man if I ever need a Dr. If you care about yourself or your loved ones-PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS DR.