A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anbu Pandian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anbu Pandian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Pandian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Johns Community Hospital
- Scott & White Santa Fe Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anbu Valavan Pandian MD is a male doctor and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Anbu V. Pandian practice?
- Dr. Anbu Pandian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anbu Pandian practices Hospitalist near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Royston, GA and Hartwell, GA.
See Temple Hospitalists.