Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

May 16th, 2015

She saved my life by diagnosing me and prescribing the best medication for me, my life has turned around.

Best doctor I have seen!!!!! show details Best doctor I have seen!!!!!
by Sheryl on Mar 5th, 2015

This was by far the best office staff-- and doctor I have seen ( ever). The office gal is incredibly sharp and seems to actually care about giving great service. They moved my appt up 3 weeks as I was having a serious issue...The doctor has great bedside manner and explained everything clearly-- she was very professional and also seemed to care. Very happy...

Unfriendly staff, wait time ridiculous show details Unfriendly staff, wait time ridiculous
Feb 18th, 2015

I had several issues with this place- I waited about 2 hours for my appointment although I had arrived early. The staff was a bit unfriendly in that they seemed put out by my being there and asking questions. Furthermore, I felt the doctor was a bit judgy - she claims that obesity is one of her interests, yet I found her to not listen to me when I explained my trouble with weight loss. She basically told me, "eat less, exercise daily" although I had just finished telling her that I did eat less and I was exercising on a consistent basis. I just didn't think she really listened to me. When I left, I made a follow-up appointment (don't know why as I wasn't really thrilled with the service) but when I called to confirm my appointment several months later, they claimed that they had left a message and sent a letter asking to reschedule. I received no such notifications. I'm just glad I called to confirm.

by leila gomes on Oct 2nd, 2009

the best doctor in the world! thank you for everthing...