Dr. Anca Neacsu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

July 28th, 2016
Dr Neacsu has terrible bedside manner and gives improper care. Malpractice at its finest. I could have lost my baby had I listened to her.

January 31st, 2016
Wonderful Doctor.

February 19th, 2013
Former Patient
Terrible bedside manner. Infertile for 3.5 years under her care, and amazingly she forgot before every appointment. Asked me why I was not taking BC and we got into the same freaking conversation all over again. She was always rushing out the door, and it was a miracle to even get a 2 minute useful conversation out of her re charting/ etc. Thank god I did not get pregnant while under her care. I worry about the advise/ care I would have had throughout pregnancy. The most notable quote made to me by this backwards doctor was: "There is never a reason for a woman to drink hard liquor." Really? Get real. You are no longer in Russia. In America, women are allowed to have cocktails from time to time. I have no idea why someone this awful would even want to be in a field where she has to pretend to care about people.

April 23rd, 2011
Dr. Neacsu made me feel comfortable and explained everything to me so I can understand. She always asked if there were anything she can do for me. I didnt want an on call dr to do the delivery so she made sure she was there. My experience with her was great. I have no problems seeing her again. She's the best.

March 5th, 2011
I have unfortune experience with Dr. Neacsu and the following happened to me but could be varied with different patient.1. She doesn't like to smile so that makes her look careless sometimes.2. She doesn't instruct her new patient to schedule a follow up appointment at the front desk.3. She scheduled C-Section to patient without discussing it with the patient first.4. She doesn't want to deal with patient who had C-Section previously and wants to deliver naturally. She doesn't allow her patient to choose a devery option. Or else she transfers that patient to a different Doctor. This happens at least for me(with C-Section before).

January 13th, 2011
Made is very easy for me