A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anca Pacuraru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacuraru graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Pacuraru has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Hendrick Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anca Danielle Pacuraru DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anca D. Pacuraru practice?
- Dr. Anca Pacuraru has 1 office location.
Dr. Anca Pacuraru practices Ophthalmology near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Ophthalmologists.