A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anca Popa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anca Popa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Popa graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Popa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anca Ioana Popa MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anca I. Popa practice?
- Dr. Anca Popa has 1 office location.
Dr. Anca Popa practices Internal Medicine near Valley Stream, NY.
See Valley Stream Internists.