A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anchi Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anchi Wang is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anchi Wang, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose.
Dr. Wang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anchi Wang MD is a female Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Anchi Wang practice?
- Dr. Anchi Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Anchi Wang practices Neurology near Encinitas, CA.
See Encinitas Neurologists.