A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anders Brodd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anders Brodd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anders Brodd, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodd graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brodd has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anders J Brodd FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anders J. Brodd practice?
- Dr. Anders Brodd has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anders Brodd practices Pediatrics near Moline, IL.
Additional practice locations include: East Moline, IL.
See Moline Pediatricians.