A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anders Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anders Cohen, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Haitian Creole
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anders Jonathan Cohen DO and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Pediatric Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anders J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Anders Cohen has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Anders Cohen practices Neurological Surgery and Pediatric Neurological Surgery near , .