inactive

Anders J Cohen DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 17th, 2016
Great bedside manners very details about procedure. Staff excellent.

August 29th, 2013
I find DR. Cohen to be one of the finest Dr.'s I came across in the last 10 years since I injured myself at work. When had to have another surgery within a month after the other, Dr. Cohen made me at ease. I was a nervous as can be, becuase of the complications I had from the first surgery by a diffrent Dr.. Dr. Cohen staff was wonderful, they came by to see me everyday of the 3 weeks I spent in the hospital. Dr. Cohen explain the diagnosis, made me understood what he was saying. He gets right to the point, which I appreciate. I would reccommmed Dr. Cohen to my friends and family.

February 6th, 2012
dr cohen
MY WIFE HAD AN 1 O CLOCK APPT TODAY WITH DR COHEN.WE ARRIVED AT 1230 AND THE RECEPT TOLD US WILL BE ABOUT AN HOUR,WELL 3.5 HRS LATER WE STILL HAVENT SEEN DR.CHEN.WE ASKED FOR OUR RECORDS BACK ANDLEFT1 IT WAS THE MOST UNPROFEESIONAL OFFICE WE 'VE EVER BEEN IN..NOW,WE GET TO THE DR.'S OFFICE.IT WAS FILTHY OUTSIDE.WE GO IN TO THE BUILDING,DIRTY,GET ON THE ELEVATOR,SOMEONE URINATED ON THE FLOOR!!!! GET INTO THE DR'S OFFICE,IT WAS FILTHY!!WE SHOULD HAVE LEFT RIGHT THEN AND THERE.THE RESTROOM WAS HORRIBLE..DIRTY,FILTHY,AND IT STUNK!!!!!!!!! WE WENT TO SEE THE DR'RS ASSITTANT AND HIS OFFICE WAS A FILTHY,UNORGANIZED MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEEDLESS TO SAY,WE WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE AGAIN!! I WOULD OT EVEN SEND A DOG THERE!!! PLACE IS A TOTLA DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 28th, 2008
Saved my quality of Life!
With all things being equal people choose to work with friends, with all things NOT being equal people still choose to work with friends. After two minutes in Brooklyn Hospital at 3:30am on a Friday night,Dr. Anders Cohen was our new best friend. His compassion, courtesy, knowledge,and expertise put us at ease in minutes. Dr. Cohen truley is a miracle worker. My wife had back surgery back in 1993 after a sports injury. After years of competitive soccer and two pregnancy's my wife's back was a disaster. Her legs were completely numb with pain and she was in her 4th spasm that month when we rushed from Babylon to Brooklyn at the hope of seeing Dr. Cohen.(he was on call)He arrived on a friday night at 3:30am in the morning and began treating my wife as if she was family. He didn't push surgery, he gave us many options. But after two more days of agony, we decided to let Dr. Cohen perform the surgery. It has been over four months and my wife has had a full recovery and is now on her third pregnancy and completely pain and spasm free. None of this would have been possible without Dr.Cohen. He truley saved the quality of our lives. He is very modest and would never tell you this himself,(after my wife's surgery he performed brain surgery on a young man with a tumor the size of a football. Dr. Cohen started to pass a kidney stone during the surgery and still managed to stay on task. He is a walking angel. One visit will change your life.