A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anders Holm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anders Holm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anders Holm, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holm graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Holm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Porter Medical Center
- Hospital Of Central Connecticut, The, New Britain CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan