A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anders Holm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anders Holm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anders Holm, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holm graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Porter Medical Center
- Hospital Of Central Connecticut, The, New Britain CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anders Gustaf Aulen Holm MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anders G. Holm practice?
- Dr. Anders Holm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anders Holm practices Otolaryngology near Middlebury, VT.
See Middlebury Otolaryngologists.