A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anders Holm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anders Holm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holm
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Holm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anders Holm, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holm graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Porter Medical Center
- Hospital Of Central Connecticut, The, New Britain CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anders Gustaf Aulen Holm MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anders G. Holm practice?
- Dr. Anders Holm has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anders Holm practices Otolaryngology near Middlebury, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Rutland, VT.
See Middlebury Otolaryngologists.