Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anders Nyberg
Dr. Anders Nyberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Nyberg is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center/Kaiser Foundation and San Diego Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Anders Nyberg has the following 4 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Anders Nyberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Michael Schatz
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi43
Dr. David Garcia
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi31
Dr. John Silbert
San Diego, CA 0 mi35